Monday, September 17, 2007

The Military People come to our school.

On this day, I had the last exam of my 7th class, Quarterly exam. After the exam our principal told us that, that day was a full day. All my classmates did not understand why we had a full day.After the exam our teachers told us to got to the playground. Then we saw a few military people. They were doing a sort of March past in their own military style. This went on for about half an hour. Then we were told to go to the Multi-purpose hall. There a military person said that they were going to go show us a presentation with a projector and after it was over they would conduct a Quiz related to the presentation. In the Quiz, who our answered the questions would get hats, which were given by the Bison. The military people had come to our school to tell us about the 4th military World games.
This day was one of my most memorable day of my life. I enjoyed this day very much and also because it was after my exams.

No comments: